Re: Changing path to alternative EOModels

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 19:50:11 EDT

  • Next message: Q: "Re: r5918 - in branches/eclipse_3_5/wolips/core/plugins: org.objectstyle.wolips/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/core/resources/internal/types/project org.objectstyle.wolips/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/core/resources/types/project org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/jdt org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/jdt/classpath/model org.objectstyle.wolips.launching/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/launching/delegates org.objectstyle.wolips.variables/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/variables"

    You just gave me the hint I needed!! Google has cached all the wiki
    pages.

    David