Entity Modeler and NOT ERPrototypes Selection

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 19:06:04 EDT

    Hi:

    WOLips: 3.4.5744

    I created a new application with WOLips and added a brand new EOModel to
    it. I would like to use that EOModel with the Java Memory adaptor which
    I see an example of in AjaxExample. AjaxExample's EOModel uses one of
    the Wonder prototypes. I want to use my own prototype model.

    How can I select that in Entity Modeler? Also when I start up my new
    EOModel, I get the error message:

    "DSSPrototypes and erprototypes both declare an entity named
    EOJDBCPrototypes, so DSSPrototypes is being removed. ..."

    Noooo, remove erprototypes, not DSSPrototypes. How can I make that work.
    My application does not link against ERPrototypes, only against
    JavaMonitorAdaptor.

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410