Re: Info.plist generated in project root

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 21:06:49 EDT

    On 18/08/2009, at 11:12 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > this is why you people aren't supposed to be on 3.5 yet :)

    I'm not! Well, ok, 3.5.1RC1 :-)

    > i'll take a look at it ...

    Thanks. (Do I assume that project.name gets used when < 3.6 build
    system is in play?)

    build.properties for app
    -----------------------
    #Wed Jan 07 12:36:13 EST 2009
    webXML_CustomContent=
    project.name=Foo
    webXML=false
    eoAdaptorClassName=
    principalClass=foo.appserver.Application
    classes.dir=target/classes
    project.name.lowercase=foo
    customInfoPListContent=
    project.type=application

    build.properties for a fwk
    -----------------------
    #Wed Aug 27 01:47:56 EST 2008
    principalClass=our.fwk.Principal
    framework.name=ISHWebObjects
    project.name=
    customInfoPListContent=
    eoAdaptorClassName=
    webXML=false
    webXML_CustomContent=
    classes.dir=bin

    After going to fwk project properties for dev:
    -----------------------
    #Wed Aug 19 10:40:48 EST 2009
    classes.dir=bin
    component.inlineBindingPrefix=$
    component.inlineBindingSuffix=
    component.wellFormedTemplateRequired=true
    customInfoPListContent=
    eoAdaptorClassName=
    framework.name=ISHWebObjects
    principalClass
    =com.ish.webobjects.appserver.ISHWebObjectsFrameworkPrincipal
    project.name=ISHWebObjects
    project.type=framework
    webXML=false
    webXML_CustomContent=

    > q's right, though, somehow you're triggering the 5.6 variant of the
    > build system which no longer needs a build folder.

    Ooh. Interesting...

    > On Aug 18, 2009, at 7:43 AM, Bill Michell wrote:
    >
    >> I'm getting this too.
    >>
    >> On 18 Aug 2009, at 11:40, Q wrote:
    >>
    >>> This shouldn't be happening. You are somehow triggering the WO 5.6
    >>> builder.
    >>>
    >>> Exactly what reversion of WOLips
    >>
    >> 3.5.5920
    >>
    >>> and what is in your project's build.properties?
    >>
    >> So I've just created a brand new WOApplication project, nothing
    >> apart form the name changed. Info.plist appeared. build.properties
    >> attached.
    >>
    >> <build.properties>

    with regards,

    --