JProfiler support on WOLips 3.5.5924

From: Bill Michell (bill.michel..ooglemail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 05:33:21 EDT

    Now I've got an application to compile properly, I'm having trouble
    getting it to profile with the WOLips JProfiler Launching integration
    with WOLips 3.5

    The console runs as far as JProfiler> Waiting for a connection from
    the JProfiler GUI ... and then the app just hangs. JProfiler doesn't
    start.

    The same app launches JProfiler fine under WOLips 3.4.5921 (running on
    Eclipse 3.4, of course).

    Is this yet another reason why nobody is on 3.5 yet - or have I
    managed to do something stupid.

    I don't know whether JProfiler has ever worked on my 3.5 installation,
    by the way - I've only recently persuaded my new boss to spring for a
    licence.

    --
    Bill Michell
    billmichel..mail.com