Re: NPE at startup of my woapps (again)

From: Nicolas Daniels (nicolas.daniel..wing.be)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 12:49:06 EDT

    Alright it is working now, I was not editing the right file. For
    information the wolips.properties on windows is stored under:
    C:/Users/<MyUser>/AppData/Roaming/WOLips/
    <file:///C:/Users/nid/AppData/Roaming/WOLips/>

    The property wo.system.root was not set.

    However it is a bit strange that the wolips.properties doesn't contain
    the wo.system.root property by default and that a NPE is thrown if it is
    not present.

    Anyway, my problem is solved.

    Thanks a lot for your help,

    Nicolas