Pages to PDF conversion on server from WO app

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 15:48:52 EDT

    Hey WO people,

    We're building a new app that needs to generate a really nice looking
    printable document. I'd like to use Pages for it since you can
    generate some awesome looking documents with it. And also Pages
    documents are simply XML documents after all. Apple even has an iWork
    developer guide:

    http://developer.apple.com/documentation/AppleApplications/Conceptual/iWork2-0_XML/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40002479

    Does anyone know of a command-line program that could read the Pages
    document and convert it to a PDF document without having to launch
    Pages? The WO app will be running on an XServe with OS X Leopard Server.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com