Re: [Wonder-disc] mod_WO

From: Pascal Robert (prober..acti.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 07:30:19 EDT

    I have one for CentOS 5.3 on x86_64 and Apache 2.2 (custom build of
    Apache, not a RPM installation). But I have to ask, what's the
    benefit? I find it almost easier to build the module from source than
    to use a compiled one, and by compiling it at least it's « clean ».
    Well, I guess Windows users might it find easier to install a pre-
    compiled module :-)