Re: [Wonder-disc] mod_WO

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 07:41:44 EDT

    Hey, if you find it easier to use the compiled one, by all means,
    compile away :)

    If you have a server box, you don't want to install the developer
    tools on it just so you can build mod_WebObjects (assuming you might
    be deploying to an architecture/os you aren't running on your
    developer box). So I suspect if you're like us, you start keeping
    around a prebuilt copy so you don't have to keep doing that on every
    machine you install on. I figured, why not save people a little bit of
    time and put them in one place so it's easy to find.

    ms