Re: WOLips NullPointer on Windows

From: Susanne Schneider (susanne.schneide..nteractive-systems.de)
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 05:26:21 EDT

    Hi Dov,

    I could set up a Window environment lately with lots of help by this list.
    So sorry if this is a stupid question: did you enter the complete path
    to your wolips.properties file in the Eclipse-WOLips configuration? The
    NEXT_ROOT environment variable for Eclipse seems to be setup from that
    properties. So maybe you could check this file if the properties points
    to the right installation. You are trying to setup WebObjects 5.4, right?

    HTH,
    Susanne