Re: EOModel filename/case change?

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 18:53:46 EDT

    Never mind. I seem to have other difficulties with my build scripts
    not picking up changed frameworks (like in the EOModel) and
    incorporating that into my embedded build.

    ant makes we long for make...

    On Aug 25, 2009, at 1:47 PM, Klaus Berkling wrote:

    > Does anyone know if (building with) ant rewrites the name of the
    > EOModel bundle?
    >
    > I have a model named DynEd.eomodeld, once built with ant the name is
    > Dyned.eomodeld.
    >
    > It's not that important but still confusing. The model's original
    > name was Dyned.eomodeld so I don't know if the right model is used.
    >
    > Eclipse 3.4.2
    > WOLisps 3.4.5744

    Thanks

    kib

    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
    continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

    Klaus Berkling
    Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.
    www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli