Re: WOLips NullPointer on Windows

From: Dov Rosenberg (drosenber..nquira.com)
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 18:59:52 EDT

    We finally figured out the issue after looking thru some wiki posts. We
    finally figured out that the wolips.properties file needs to be in the
    "Documents and Settings/<user>/Application Data/WOLips". We also created a
    directory called C:\Apple\System\Library\Frameworks - not sure if that was
    needed or not with the WOLips build we have but it worked.

    Dov