Re: Building WOLips & Wonder in Hudson

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 14:53:04 EDT

    Hi Alan,

    I don't have one now, but once WOWODC is done, I'll be able to help
    you get all setup with Hudson, at least for building Wonder. WOLips I
    haven't done, but I can't imagine it is too crazy.

    Wonder can be a little bit of a trick because there are a couple more
    properties you need to make sure the build knows about beyond the
    normal WO ones, depending of course on how you are setting things up.

    Dave