Re: NPE in WOIncrementalBuilder.createInfoPlist

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 13:05:28 EDT

    please log a jira, but i think there's something wrong with your
    install .. i don't know what, but that NPE seems to imply that the
    Info.plist velocity templates can't be found, which is something that
    is inside the wolips plugins. maybe try removing your ~/.eclipse (or
    move it out of the way) and your reinstall and eclipse and see if this
    goes away? i don't see this on any projects at the moment.

    ms