Re: Entity Modeler Reverse Engineer shows no tables

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 11:30:09 EDT

    I tried importing "AllTeamProjectSet.psf All projects" (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Eclipse+Team+Project+Set
    ) to attempt to fix this issue but I got the following error:

    org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: URL 'https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.htmleditor'
      non-existent in revision '5,990'

    Is there a working psf file elsewhere?

    JR