Re: Entity Modeler Reverse Engineer shows no tables

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 2009 - 11:41:10 EDT

    Yeah, that Team Project Set is years old ... I would recommend
    following Mark Ritchie's instructions for setting up a WOLips
    development environment. You're forewarned that working on anything
    that touches EOF (like reverse engineering or sql generation) is a
    particularly tricky process, because it's all done with dynamic
    classloader generation. If you get so far as getting a development
    WOLips running, let me know, and I can tell you how to do the next
    part (to actually work on that code).

    ms