Re: Entity Modeler Reverse Engineer shows no tables

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 12:25:17 EDT

    My bad I was positive I unchecked the factories project. I was able to
    debug after closing the factories project. It looks like the
    OraclePlugin sets the schemaPattern to the user name as the default.
    You can override this behavior by specifying
    jdbcadaptor.oracle.wildcardPatternForSchema="YOUR SCHEMA NAME" so my
    question now is what's the best/easiest way to set the property to my
    desired value?

    I should be able to use -
    Djdbcadaptor.oracle.wildcardPatternForSchema="My SCHEMA NAME" if I
    launch eclipse from the command line but I am hoping there is an
    easier way like a wo.properties or something. BTW OraclePlugin gets
    the property like this:

            static final String _oracleWildcardPatternForSchema =
    NSProperties
    .getProperty("jdbcadaptor.oracle.wildcardPatternForSchema", null);

    Thanks Mike!
    JR

    JR Ruggentaler
    Senior Software Developer