Custom Project Templates

From: JR Ruggentaler (j..pv.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 12:49:08 EDT

    I read the Confluence page (http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Custom+Project+Templates
    ) on setting up custom templates but can't seem to get it working. I
    copied the Wonder Application template to:

    /Users/jr/Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates/JR
    Wonder Application

    I edited template.xml in the directory above setting <template name =
    "JR Wonder Application">

    I restarted eclipse + WOLips and tried creating a new project but my
    project is not listed.

    Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
    JR