Re: Can't run the app from within 3.5

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 11:38:07 EDT

    I wasn't planning on declaring WOLips 3.5 stable until Eclipse
    resolves some of their performance problems in Eclipse 3.5. When 3.4
    came out, we moved to it quickly and there are a lot of problems. I
    don't really want to repeat that again. I'm hoping maybe at Eclipse
    3.5.2. With quinton's additions to the Maclipse look, he has a patch
    for some of the problems, so that definitely makes it less annoying.
    I'm being pretty conservative on this release ... I DO use 3.5 every
    day, so if you want to use it, there's nothing I can think of that's
    obviously broken, but just expect that there might be changes.

    ms