Re: WOLips 3.5.5990 thinks my Application name is MainBundle

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 16:13:34 EDT

    >> fix committed ... you had a version format I wasn't expecting.
    > Wuh ... are you reading pom files now Mike? Can you eleborate on
    > what you're doing with that info (so we don't toe-tread)?
    I read pom files only to get project version numbers ... I can't use
    Maven libraries to do this or I'd bring in a dependency on Maven in
    WOLips core, and it's also possible to link against a WO source
    project that is built with Maven without necessarily even having the
    Maven plugins installed and I still need to resolve version numbers
    for WOLips to know which features to enable and disable based on your
    WO version. This is MOSTLY only a problem for people who link against
    WO core framework source projects. For binary linking, I can get the
    version out of Info.plist.

    ms