Re: maclike vs eclipselike

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 15:34:40 EDT

    I often step through attributes and relationships to check/set things,
    I don't want to have to open the inspector and then close it again
    when I'm done only to reopen it on the next attribute.

    Maybe making it so it is it's own pane like the console might be
    better so those that want it separate and not taking up space in the
    main window could move it or close it.

    Dave