Re: maclike vs eclipselike

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 2009 - 16:09:18 EDT

    It would work like inspectors on normal Mac apps -- it would just be
    "Inspector Window" ... you wouldn't close and reopen for each one, it
    would change with selection (like old EOModeler).

    Technically you can tear off the current view, but the layout is
    undesirable for an inspector panel. This kind of goes back to the
    main question of whether we're an Eclipse app or a Mac app. If we're
    a Mac app, I think there's no question that this should be a separator
    inspector window -- You really don't see embedded inspector views very
    often on the Mac.

    I'm undecided on it at the moment. Just something I'm tossing around.

    ms