Re: maclike vs eclipselike

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 20:30:47 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    My humble 2 cents: I like the "more Mac-like" objective. Tear it all
    (WOLips) away into a "Platform based application" based on Eclipse if
    you like (as long as doing so would still allow us to add some of our
    favorite utility plugins still) and name it "WebObjects IDE" ... and
    build in the "Maclipse" look and feel functionality permanently. I
    wish Maclipse plugin was builtin as part of the Mac Goodies and 100%
    part of WOLips. Maclipse increases my "Mac-like" happiness 100-fold ;-)

    At the end of the day, you are the WOLips development leader, so take
    the inputs from everyone, make your decision, and run with it.

    Regards, Kieran