how to get properties file into java library

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 15:02:31 EDT

    I thought I had it all worked out: put some properties file in a java folder that will be copied to the java class structure and be done.

    Somehow it does not work any more, so now I have to copy the files that I have put in the Libraries folder into the Resource/Java by hand.

    In the Build Path I have set the Source Path to the Libraries folder where the stuff resides.

    Am I missing something?

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl