Reverse Engineer a PostgresSQL database

From: Louis Demers (louisdemer..ac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 22:20:54 EST

    Hi,

    Running Eclipe 3.4.2, WOLips 3.4.5830, OS X 10.6.1

    i'm trying to create a eo-model of an existing PostgreSQL database.

    It all seems to go well until the last steps. The tables appear in the
    list and where I press OK, nothing happen. This is all happening into
    a project that already talks to another postgres database on the same
    server, confirming that I have access and proper configurations... if
    that makes a difference... Also tried against a database I already
    successfully access in my woapp with the same result, or absence of
    result should I say 8-\

    Is this operational or a work in progress ?

    Cheers

    Louis Demers eng.
    www.obzerv.com