Re: Problem reading Entity Modeler file in EOModeler

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 10:19:43 EST

    Am 02.12.2009 um 16:12 schrieb Robert Huber..7r:

    > Thanks for the idea, but I think it's not very realistic for me.

    I wonder why as it would take ~1-2 hours. The syntax of the files is
    straightforward and you wouldn't need to push the boxes around, as the
    auto-layout is pretty good. So it would actually take *less* time than
    the normal way...

    > But how do developers live without a diagram view, I am really
    > wondering.

    The diagram view in EOM was a worthless POS once you had more than 4-5
    entities. I am really wondering how someone could live *with* it.

    Cheers, Anjo