Re: Problem reading Entity Modeler file in EOModeler

From: mschra..dimension.com
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 07:55:38 EST

    The conclusion from my perspective was that there have only been a
    couple people who have ever asked for this view, and given that I
    don't even like them, it's a pretty low priority. If you really want
    this view, we can certainly talk about contract development, or if
    someone else wants to make it, we're always happy to get patches.
    Beyond that it's more of a "if I get bored I might work on it." I
    started one last year but stopped because of an eclipse bug (that
    might be fixed now -- I haven't tried).

    Sent from my iPhone