Re: Problem reading Entity Modeler file in EOModeler

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 08:58:55 EST

    It's really not much more than a hack at this point. For example, you
    would need to have ->> arrows for to-manies, which I can't find. And
    you could define a view that moves the names of the relationships to
    the arrows, thus reducing the size of the boxes, or add a flag to not
    show the attributes, only the relationships. But yeah, it's cool - and
    very flexible and totally no-work. No shoving around boxes... good ROI
    so far :)

    Cheers, Anjo