All In One Installer on Snow Leopard Feedback

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 14:33:14 EST

    Hi Jeremy,

    I finally got around to setting up a virgin Snow Leopard that I can
    clone for testing and retesting things like the All-In-One installer.

    OK, here is the current problems. If you can fix these please, I will
    be happy to test out the new installer version.

    Regards and thanks, Kieran

    System Profile
    ------------------
    Snow Leopard 10.6.2
    XCode 3.2.1
    WebObjects 5.4.3 (Installed from Apple's wo543 update DMG)

    AIO Install Options
    Standard Install

    Installer completes successfully.

    Upon launching Eclipse for the first time, the following error is shown:

    eclipse_error.jpg

    The referenced log is attached: