Re: Cannot find parent pom in woenvironment

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 17:20:44 EST

    Hi Greg,

    If you are not using Maven, disabling m2eclipse dependency resolution on
    this project should be enough.

    If you are used to Maven, follow the instructions here [1] about how to
    configure your settings.xml. The missing artifact(s) will be
    automatically downloaded from the WOCommunity Maven Repository.

    [1]http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Quick+Start#QuickStart-Step2%3AConfiguringyourMavenSettings

    Cheers,

    Henrique