Re: All In One Installer on Snow Leopard Feedback

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 19:57:41 EST

    OK - been testing on a few clean copies of 10.6.2 with the xcode 3.2.1 sdk...and no issues. Macbook Pro, Macbook, and Mac Pro all tested fine with clean installs of 10.6, all apple updates, and xcode 3.2.1 (or iphone sdk 3.1.2).

    I even grabbed the updates a few extra times and wrote over them...still fine. So, I'm not sure if this is an isolated issue or not - if anyone else has seen this issue please let me know.

    I've updated the SW URL, but not the dotmac...er MobileMe version yet.
    http://www.sisuworks.com/files/Eclipse+WOLips.zip

    -jeremy