Re: wobuild.properties default location on linux?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 13:06:52 EST

    I meant to say wolips.properties ..... either way I found out that
    WOLips does not create a default when you launch Eclipse, it creates
    it when you try to create a new app. So no problems here :-)

    In case you are curious, I am not switching to Linux for development,
    however I need to develop a geocoding services app (well at least the
    part that needs linux) in linux to interact with a commercial 3rd
    party native linux geocoding tool. With Centos running in parallels VM
    on one of the big screens, it is a fine user experience - I am just
    glad that the commercial geocoding software is not "Windows only" :-)

    Regards, Kieran