Re: wolips preferences file

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 13:49:37 EST

    Good idea Jeremy. Made two clean workspaces with this property
    different in both and used diff tool.

    Turns out the value is in a plain Properties formatted file at:

    workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/
    org.objectstyle.wolips.preferences.prefs

    and the property is:
    org
    .objectstyle.wolips.wolipsPropertiesFile=<wolips_properties_file_name>

    Great ...... I can just grab the property from there and stuff it into
    ant build files and bash scripts. .... much better than David
    Avendasora's complex workaround on the wiki ;-)

    Regards, Kieran

    PS. Just kidding with ya David A. :-)