errors and warnings? more than just 100?

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Sun Dec 27 2009 - 19:31:13 EST

    I hope this is not a dumb question, but I have been wondering about
    this for a while. Is there _any way_ at all to see all, not some, but
    all of the warnings or errors that are showing up in the "Problems"
    tab? I just see the top 100 of both.

    So, if there are more than 100, one can do what? Eliminate the display
    of some warnings in the preferences? Randomly poke through and correct
    some so that others become visible? What?

    It seems odd that I can make the Problems tab take up the entire
    window and the UI is still so "helpful" that one cannot actually see
    all the warnings or errors. What am I missing? Some obscure
    preference? Some amazing shift-option-elbow-X command key that does
    exactly the right thing if I select exactly the right widget in the
    UI? If so, I cannot find it....

    thanx - ray