Re: errors and warnings? more than just 100?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 10:07:58 EST

    I configure my problems view to show errors on anything, but warnings only on things in the selected project. the number of warnings in Wonder make it kind of impossible to have warnings turned on for everything, and fixing those warnings would be a huge pain in the butt.

    You CAN change the number displayed, but you really don't want to show them all -- you take a big performance hit fill that table (Wonder has thousands).

    Every view has a little triangle (or a gear menu if you're using Maclipse). That triangle gives you access to per-view settings. For Problems View, the two items you care about are "Configure Contents..." and "Preferences". Under Preferences, you can set the per-marker-type limits. Under Configure Contents, you do make all kinds of settings for what appears in the view.

    ms