Re: JRebel Plugin now in nightly

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 14:23:32 EST

    Hi Q,

    Back at work and when I updated Eclipse 3.4 I got the new JRebel
    stuff from ZeroTurnaround without thinking about it. I'm getting null
    pointer exceptions in Eclipse when I try to load the run
    configurations to turn off JRebel for my projects. If I get the 3.5
    plugin and use it in Eclipse 3.4 will I have problems? And if so, how
    do I get rid of the references to JavaRebel if I can't load the Run
    Configurations?

    David