Re: Any WOLips patching and fixing day planned?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 09:31:38 EST

    WOLips 3.5 is not considered a stable release. I use it all the time, but it has serious performance issues, especially in the Cocoa build -- these are Eclipse problems, not WOLips problems. We are mostly at the mercy of the Eclipse team to fix these problems before we declare a WOLips 3.5 release build. Maybe 3.5.2 will have the performance fixes necessary to move.

    ms