Re: Any WOLips patching and fixing day planned?

From: Pascal Robert (prober..acti.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 11:39:25 EST

    I must say that I'm a bit lost about what to say to install on
    wocommunity.org for newbies. WOLips 3.5 is the only branch who get
    updates, but Eclipse 3.5 itself have problems. WOLips 3.4 nightly is
    good, but it have one big bug : db reverse engineering. And 3.4 stable
    is becoming quite old.

    So, what's the best setup for a newbie now? Still 3.4 stable?