WOD code assist not working?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 14:04:21 EST

    I am currently developing a project on Linux Centos 5 using Eclipse
    3.4.2, wolips 3.4.nightly and WO 5.3.3 (using linux since the project
    requires some commercial 3rd party native binaries on linux).

    Anyway, I cann seem to get the wod binding code assist working in
    component editor. Code assist works fine for component names in wod
    and html, but when it comes to binding names, ctrl-space does nothing.
    Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions for an easy fix?

    Regards, Kieran