WOOpenURL - WO 5.4.3?

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 11:46:23 EST

    I have WO 5.4.3 installed in a "different versions" path and I use an appropriate wolips.543.properties in workspace to use that version of WO. The one this that is not working for me is my custom WOOpenURL file at :

    /Developer/WebObjectsVersions/wo543/System/Library/WebObjects/Executables/WOOpenURL

    I cannot tell if this is a WO 5.4.3 problem or the fact that my custom wolips.properties is not taken into account for that file. I do think it might be WO 5.4.3 because the same WOOpenURL is in /System/Library/WebObjects/Executables amd works fine with WO 5.3.3.... and even if the default system WOOpenURL was being used, then it would launch firefox.

    I am using Eclipse 3.5 and wolips 3.5 nightly on both workspaces.

    Why do I need this? Well, my default browser is Safari (.me syncing, speed, etc.), whereas I use FireFox w/Developer tools for development. So right now my 5.4.3 app launch is opening in default Safari browser which I don't want.

    Does anyone know about the situation with WOOpenURL in WO 5.4.3 and if it should still work there?

    Regards, Kieran