Re: WOLips Server causes RuleModeler to hang?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 18 2010 - 02:58:09 EST

    On 2 jun 2008, at 23:26, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> I'll take a look at that ... I think you can turn this "feature" off until it's fixed, though?
    >>>
    >>> ms
    >>
    >> Yes... but that doesn't mean I have to like it :-)
    > I have seen a deadlock in the WOLips Server before with click-to-open, so I suspect this is something lower level in the server. It's just some random thing I had on the shelf from a previous project, so I might pull it out and replace it for an open source embedded http server. I guess technically Eclipse embeds tomcat inside itself already, but I'm not sure how hard it is to deploy something into the embedded one.
    >
    > ms

    Picking up on an old discussion…

    Did anyone have a stab at fixing this? It seems that it still is as slow as molasses. It seems such a nice feature when it works: it live updates the original rule model and the one in the build folder. I am running 3.5.6028 with Eclipse 3.5.1 and the latest rule modeler I could find.

    Johan Henselmans
    joha..etsense.nl