org.eclipse.core.resources.prefs & woo file changes

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 10:44:48 EST

    Hi:

    I am using Eclipse 3.4 with WOLips 3.4.5744.

    Whenever I do a Project->Clean from the Eclipse menu, the file
    org.eclipse.core.resources.prefs always changes. It's getting to be
    really annoying. Every single CVS update that file changes. Is there a
    way around it, or is that one of those things we have to live with?

    Also the woo files that are now automatically getting created have the
    encoding of UTF-8 by default. They however get changed in the process by
    Eclipse/WOLips to MacRoman. Is there a setting in Eclipse/WOLips that
    prevents that from happening?

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410