HTML character entities and source format

From: Henrique Gomes (list..arol.pt)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 12:21:03 EST

  • Next message: Pascal Robert: "Re: r5918 - in branches/eclipse_3_5/wolips/core/plugins: org.objectstyle.wolips/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/core/resources/internal/types/project org.objectstyle.wolips/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/core/resources/types/project org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/jdt org.objectstyle.wolips.jdt/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/jdt/classpath/model org.objectstyle.wolips.launching/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/launching/delegates org.objectstyle.wolips.variables/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/variables"

    Hi ,

    It seems ERExcelGenerator does not like entities like á
    Fine, I really see no point in using them if the HTML is UTF-8 anyway.
    But on the WOD editor, format (cmd-shift-f) replaces all non ASCII with entities, and I haven't found a preference to turn that off.
    Is there a fix?

    Best regards,

    Henrique Gomes