[OT] Eclipse plugin dev with Maven

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 10:18:35 EST

    Hi Mike and WOLips community,

    Sorry for an OT question... Playing with some Cayenne Eclipse
    integration ideas. How much pain is it to develop Eclipse plugins
    using Maven to maintain the build system. I don't feel like touching
    Ant anymore, and I'd like to integrate that into Cayenne builds. But
    looks like the Eclipse development process is so much different from
    anything else I am used to, so it is easier to just go with the flow.

    Advice on that is very much appreciated.

    Andrus