maven-war-plugin and woframework packaging

From: Sébastien Letélié (sleteli..mprove.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 12:43:23 EST

    Hi,

    I need woframeworks inside a J2EE web projects. I have packaged my
    framworks with woframework mode from wolifecycle-plugin.
    The problem is that the maven-war-plugin don't know the artifact type
    "woframework" and the jars ar not included in the WEB-INF/lib :
    [DEBUG] Artifact of type[woframework] is not supported,
    ignoring[com.resurgences:JavaResUrgencesEO:woframework:5.0.2AM:compile]

    someone have an idea to fix this issue ? i search in the
    maven-war-plugin configurations but i don't found anything

    thanks