WOLips Ant Tools -> Install... Order

From: Andri vonAllmen (Andri.vonAllme..edes.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 03:10:14 EST

    Hi List,

    how can I define the install order (WOLips Ant Tools -> Install...)? I
    just mentioned, that the install order does not match the build order,
    but I can't finde a place / file to change that.

    Regards
    Andri von Allmen

    --- Disclaimer:
    contents is for use only by the intended recipient. If you are not the
    individual or entity to whom it is addressed, you are hereby formally
    notified that any use, copying or distribution of this email and
    attachments, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have
    received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the
    message and attachment(s) from your system. Any views, opinions or
    information, expressed or contained in this email, are those of the
    sender and not necessarily reflect those of CEDES. To help protect our
    environment, please avoid printing out this information unnecessarily.