Re: WOD code assist not working?

From: Xavier Destombes (webobject..nazys.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 14:09:11 EST

    Hello Kieran,

    I'm actually setting up a new machine and I'm experiencing the same
    problem:
    -code assist is OK in java file
    -isn't working in a wocomponent only for the binding values

    It's under Snow Leopard with Ecplise 3.5 Carbon and latest wolips
    nightly.

    How did you fix it (hopefully not reinstalling;))?

    Thanks,

    Xavier