Antw: Re: WOLips Ant Tools -> Install... Order

From: Andri vonAllmen (Andri.vonAllme..edes.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 01:33:12 EST

    The order, the frameworks and applications get installed. In my case
    it's not a single application. I'd like to install multiple frameworks
    and one application in a predefined order, which has to be the same as
    the build order. Now I could install each framework and also the
    application separately using this 'Install' function, but depending on
    the number of frameworks this is may be too much effort (in my case it
    is). Since the mentioned 'Install...' dialogue does list all the modules
    (neither sorted nor in an order I'm able to comprehend), I thought,
    there might be a possibility to define an order.

    >>> John Huss <johnthus..mail.com> schrieb am Dienstag, 9. Februar
    2010 um 16:07
    in Nachricht
    <a1a556e71002090707q46c18e0bp150e9ee4ddd35f3..ail.gmail.com>:
    > The order of what? Install will install a single application... what
    is
    > ordered?
    >
    > On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Andri vonAllmen
    > <Andri.vonAllme..edes.com>wrote:
    >
    > > Hi List,
    > >
    > > how can I define the install order (WOLips Ant Tools ->
    Install...)? I