Antw: Re: Re: WOLips Ant Tools -> Install... Order

From: Andri vonAllmen (Andri.vonAllme..edes.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 02:59:50 EST

    Thanks for responding. I decided to change the WOLips plug-in to do it
    the way I want. So I don't have to care about any additional scripts.

    InstallWithSelectionDialogAction.java (where the list is generated)
    calls the workspaces computeProjectOrder method, which - at least in my
    case - computes a weird order. If using the workspace descriptions
    getBuildOrder method, it works fine.

    >>> John Huss <johnthus..mail.com> schrieb am Mittwoch, 10. Februar
    2010 um 16:55
    in Nachricht
    <a1a556e71002100755l28f18d9cqade9f9485935e0d..ail.gmail.com>:
    > If you have that many things to install, then I would just run ant
    from the
    > command-line from a bash script that runs the install target for each
    thing
    > you want to install.
    >
    > John
    >
    > On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Andri vonAllmen
    <Andri.vonAllme..edes.com
    > > wrote:
    >
    > > The order, the frameworks and applications get installed. In my
    case
    > > it's not a single application. I'd like to install multiple
    frameworks
    > > and one application in a predefined order, which has to be the same
    as
    > > the build order. Now I could install each framework and also the
    > > application separately using this 'Install' function, but depending
    on
    > > the number of frameworks this is may be too much effort (in my case
    it
    > > is). Since the mentioned 'Install...' dialogue does list all the
    modules
    > > (neither sorted nor in an order I'm able to comprehend), I
    thought,
    > > there might be a possibility to define an order.

    Februar
    > > 2010 um 16:07
    > > in Nachricht
    > > <a1a556e71002090707q46c18e0bp150e9ee4ddd35f3..ail.gmail.com>:
    > > > The order of what? Install will install a single application...
    what