Re: Oh the joys of Eclipse...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 2010 - 08:56:44 EST

    Yeah, that's a PITA. That's there because there is a icu4j jar in ERjars.

    However you can filter out that stupid ibm math BigDecimal in your code-assist easily in Preferences as follows:

    http://idisk.me.com/kelleherk/Public/Pictures/Skitch/Preferences-20100226-085614.png

    You can also filter out packages using Add Packages or just include * wildcards in the Add... option