RE: Oh the joys of Eclipse...

From: ra..anymede.org
Date: Sat Feb 27 2010 - 14:41:29 EST

It would actually make a lot of sense for the sorting in the suggestion list to note what has been done before. I mean, if there are two options and you have selected one of them over 100 times and the other one 0 times, which one should go first in the list?

Or we can look through the long and arcane list of preferences and find the one that might just do something very close to what you want.... :-)

I have updated the following page with the info Kieran has provided.

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Useful+Eclipse+or+WOLips+Preferences

cheers - ray